Dr. Thomas K Chin MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology1910 Nonconnah Blvd Suite 120 Memphis TN, 38132
Dr. Thomas Chin is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Chin specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- A cardioprotective role for platelet-activating factor through NOS-dependent S-nitrosylation.
- Surgical management of intrapericardial teratoma in the fetus.
- Complete repair of Ebstein anomaly in neonates and young infants: a 16-year follow-up.
- Direct thermal to electrical energy conversion using 9.5/65/35 PLZT ceramics in the ergodic relaxor phase.
- Current Trends in the Management of Neonates With Ebstein's Anomaly.
- Surgical management of unusual cardiac tumors in infants and children.
- Apical Left Ventriculotomy is Safe in Infants and Young Children Requiring Cardiac Surgery.
- Postnatal Outcome of Fetal Left Ventricular Hypertrabeculation/Noncompaction.
Dr. Thomas K Chin MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
HERSHEY, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Thomas K Chin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chin
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Jeffrey A. Towbin MD51 N DUNLAP ST FL 2 MEMPHIS TN 38105
- William M. Novick1750 Madison Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38104
- Dr. Nancy Chase M.D.805 Estate Place Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Dr. Mayte I. Figueroa MD848 Adams Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38103
- Dr. Michael A Rebolledo M.D.848 ADAMS AVE MEMPHIS TN 38103
- Johnny Lynn Jefferies M.D.1211 UNION AVE STE 965 MEMPHIS TN 38104