Dr. Jaffar M Elahi DDS MS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics10325 E Riggs Rd Suite 109 Chandler AZ, 85248
Dr. Jaffar Elahi is a prosthodontist practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Elahi specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- A comparative study between three ethnic groups to derive some standards for maxillary arch dimensions.
- The effect of gypsum products and separating materials on the typography of denture base materials.
- Evaluation of seven proprietary denture cleansers.
- Impression technique for an immediate or transitional denture.
- Posterior peripheral seal distortion related to processing temperature.
- Effect of different polymerization techniques on dimensional stability of record bases.
Dr. Jaffar M Elahi DDS MS's Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85248Get Direction
Dr. Jaffar M Elahi DDS MS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elahi
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Diagnosing Pneumonia
Pneumonia is a serious lung infection that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. It is a common disease, especially among the elderly and bed-ridden patients. Although it is quite serious, it can be easily treated....
- Low Adherence to Antidepressants May Increase Mortality in Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease, a neurological condition that affects a person’s body movements, has been affecting thousands of people’s physical and mental abilities. According to the National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson’s disease itself is not fatal. However, complications that are brought by...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...