Dr. Nina Sakhnovskaya is a Dentist practicing in Johnstown, NY. Dr. Sakhnovskaya specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
Dr. Nina Sakhnovskaya D.D.S.'s Practice location
Johnstown, NY 12095 Get Direction
FONDA, NY 12068 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nina Sakhnovskaya D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nina Sakhnovskaya D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sakhnovskaya
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Wayne S Harrison DDS 11 Church St Gloversville NY 12078
- Dr. Gary Allen Disanto-rose DMD 32 S Market St Johnstown NY 12095
- Dr. Natalie Barclay DDS 40 Wall St Amsterdam NY 12010
- David A Stasko D.D.S. 181 Duane Ave Duanesburg NY 12056
- Dr. Charles Edward Archinal D.D.S. 191 Guy Park Ave Amsterdam NY 12010
- Alfonso F. Pineyro 90 Canal St Fort Plain New York 13339