Dr. Yujin Kim DO
Family Practitioner11311 Bridgeport Way SW Lakewood WA, 98499
Dr. Kim listens carefully to her patients and works in partnership with them to achieve optimal health and well-being. She is a strong advocate for her patients, and an active participant in her commu ...
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences Medicine
- Iron Deficiency Anemia, Adolescent Health, Diabetes And More
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
Dr. Yujin Kim DO's Practice location
Lakewood, WA 98499Get Direction
MOUNT VERNON, WA 98274Get Direction
Dr. Yujin Kim DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.209 M.L.K. Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.9040 Reid Street Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Meka M.D16515 Meridian E Puyallup WA 98375
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Darren M Chotiner M.D.1123 Pacific Ave Tacoma WA 98402
- Dr. Edward A Pullen MD3908 10TH ST SE PUYALLUP WA 98374