Dr. Whitney Bakken practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Greenville, NC. Dr. Bakken evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Bakken seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Whitney Jo dennison Bakken MD's Practice location
Greenville, NC 27858Get Direction
LANCASTER, PA 17602Get Direction
Dr. Whitney Jo dennison Bakken MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Kalpana Shanmugam M.D2100 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Ornella Judith Potter MD2100 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Sonya B Longest M.D.2577 W 5th St Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Nancy Louise Vogel MD925 Conference Dr Greenville NC 27858
- Dr. Kaye L Mcginty MD905 Johns Hopkins Dr Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Venkata Ramanamba Jonnalagadda M.D.502 RED BANKS RD STE A GREENVILLE NC 27858