Dr. Kathryn C Brown M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Clinical & Laboratory Immunology9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK, 74133
Dr. Kathryn Brown practices Allergy and Immunology care in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Brown specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Brown provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1997
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Kathryn C Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kathryn C Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- Dr. Lynn Wiens MD6160 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. David S Hurewitz MD9311 S MINGO RD TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Iftikhar Hussain MD7307 S. Yale Ave. Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Lodie G Naimeh MD9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Jane T Purser MD9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Bret Rice Haymore MD1615 S Eucalyptus Ave Broken Arrow OK 74012