Dr. Kiet Ton is a hospitalist practicing in Paducah, KY. Dr. Ton specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Ton manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Ton works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Saba University / School of Medicine 2003
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Uw Health Wausau Family Med
Dr. Kiet A. t. Ton MD's Practice location
Paducah, KY 42003Get Direction
Wausau, WI 54401Get Direction
WESTMINSTER, CA 92683Get Direction
Dr. Kiet A. t. Ton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- The Benefits of a Massage for People With Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia causes pain throughout the body. It also causes tenderness in joints, muscles, tendons and other soft tissues. Although there is no cure for fibromyalgia, pain can be managed.Massage is considered effective and beneficial in managing pain caused by fibromyalgia.About 5 million Americans...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Steven J Mccullough DO1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Katarzyna Malgorzata Pisarewicz MD1530 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Dawn Elaine Pingleton D.O.100 15th St Nw Norton VA 24273
- Dr. Kimberly Rochelle Collins M.D.1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. David Stricklin M.D.225 Medical Center Dr Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Richard Scott Wilson M.D.2601 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003