Dr. Paul Bujanauskas is a dermatologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Bujanauskas specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Bujanauskas diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Paul Bujanauskas M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Paul Bujanauskas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bujanauskas
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated Before Applying Makeup
We often notice that concealer and other products applied in the morning vanishes by the end of the day, leaving dry spots scattered throughout the face. There are a few products that may be of help that can keep your makeup looking fresh for a longer duration. Regardless, the most important thing...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hair: Do I Need Surgery?
Ingrowing hairs are cyst like cavities that trap hair that grows abnormally into the skin instead of growing out of the follicle. They form almost anywhere in the body but are usually seen at sites where hair is removed through shaving, waxing or peeling. Their presence is visually distracting, the...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- What Medical Conditions Cause Sepsis?
An infection affecting any part of the body can lead to sepsis. Infected areas like the urinary tract, pelvis, abdomen and lungs mostly lead to sepsis.You can also get sepsis when admitted to the hospital. These can happen if:• You have recently undergone surgery• A urinary catheter was fitted...
- How to Prevent Varicose Veins
Although spider veins and varicose veins do not seem to bother the majority, they can lead to pain and can result in skin ulcers in severe cases. Although you cannot keep varicose veins away totally, there are certain things you can practice to lower the risk of developing them. Factors That...
- Dr. Yelena Mirensky Frankel M.D., M.P.H.5200 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Anna Leah Grossberg M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Swetha Kandula MD5200 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Patrick Safo MD PHD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Elise Ng M.D.4940 EASTERN AVE # 01 BALTIMORE MD 21224
- Dr. Anne Han M.D.5200 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224