Dr. Stephanie Ann lill Miller MD
Neurologist | Neurology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Stephanie Miller practices Neuropathology in Rochester, MN. Dr. Miller studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Stephanie Ann lill Miller MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
BISMARCK, ND 58503Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Ann lill Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- What are the Symptoms of Alzheimer 's Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease characterized by impairment of mental functions, including memory, reasoning, language, and perception. This condition is found to be very common among people above 85-years-old and the chances of developing Alzheimer’s increases after 70-years-old....
- OSU Doctor Is A Leader in the Fight Against Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s gradually takes away a patient's memories, personality, ambition, and their daily routine. It is an insidious disease, and very few are exempt from the signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia. In fact, over 70 percent of the elderly currently have some form of dementia. ...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- Nortis Inc. Receives $688K to Revolutionize Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
One Seattle-based technology recently revealed new clinical technology that could completely change the way multiple sclerosis is treated. The firm received $668,000 to develop an in-vitro blood barrier that mimics the human blood-brain barrier, an innovation that would make MS drug development more...
- The Difference Between Headaches & Migraines
Is A Migraine Another Word For A Headache?When a headache is recurrent, it is usually referred to as a migraine. A migraine is a throbbing headache that remains on one side of the head, but it can be experienced throughout the head as well. Pain can also be experienced around the inner eyes and...
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- Dr. Fred Michael Cutrer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55902
- Dr. Melissa Curie Lipford MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Irene Meissner M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Duygu Selcen M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905