Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology680 N Lake Shore Dr Suite 1000 Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Michael Kim is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kim performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
University of Rochester ()
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702Get Direction
Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Leonard Ilkhanoff MD201 E Huron St Chicago IL 60611
- Jason Rubenstein M.D.251 E Huron St Chicago IL 60611
- Francisco Guillermo Aguilar MD908 N Elm St Hinsdale IL 60521
- Krishna C Malineni M.D.11 Salt Creek Ln Hinsdale IL 60521
- Andrew T Lawrence M.D.908 N Elm St Hinsdale IL 60521
- Jeffrey Goldberger MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611