Dr. Robert K. Shimasaki D.D.S.
Dentist277 S Euclid Ave Pasadena CA, 91101
Dr. Robert Shimasaki is a Dentist practicing in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Shimasaki specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Robert K. Shimasaki D.D.S.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91101Get Direction
Dr. Robert K. Shimasaki D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shimasaki
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Beatrice Habaybeh Haddad DDS704 E. Colorado blvd. Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Mohamed Mostafa Seleem DDS133 South Los Robles Avenue Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Karrie Tyler Chu D.D.S.277 S Euclid Ave Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Harry Robert Stender D.D.S.200 S. El Molino Avenue Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Tian Jin DDS788 E Walnut St Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Maria janette Segovia Cabalinan D.D.S.668 N Los Robles Ave Pasadena CA 91101