Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1 Medical Center Dr Dhmc Department Of H Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Ronald Kubica is an oncologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Kubica specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Kubica manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1982
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kubica
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- What Women with Breast Cancer Can Do About Depression
Breast cancer impacts millions of women each year. Beyond the physical impact of the disease, breast cancer can present a myriad of other hurdles for patients and women who are in remission.In the United States, women have a 1 in 8 chance of developing breast cancer at some point in her...
- The Relationship Between Exercise and Breast Cancer
In the case of many diseases, exercise lowers the risk. Is this true for breast cancer? If so, what kind of exercise could help? Does it vary by age or other factors? What about the stage of cancer? There are many questions to be answered about how exercise impacts breast cancer. Examining the...
- Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Peter A Kaufman MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Linda T. Vahdat MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Shagun Saggar M.D.123 Mascoma St Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Mary Dickinson Chamberlin MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756