Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1 Medical Center Dr Dhmc Department Of H Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Ronald Kubica is an oncologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Kubica specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Kubica manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1982
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kubica
- How to Prepare for Chemotherapy
How to prepare for chemotherapyFor people who are scheduled to undergo chemotherapy, there are a number of things that should be done to prepare for the procedure. Preparing for chemotherapy can benefit you for both during the procedure and after the procedure. As a result, preparation steps vary in...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Study Finds Risks of Damage to the Ovaries from Chemotherapy For Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in Women 35 and Older
It is well known that chemotherapy drugs work by warding off cancer cells or stopping them from multiplying. However, they can also affect some of the healthy cells within the body. This, in turn, can cause unwanted side effects, such as reduced fertility. The likeliness of one’s fertility being...
- How to Support a Loved One Who Has Breast Cancer
So someone you know has breast cancer. Now what? Letting her know that you love her and you’ll pray for her and will be there to help her through it all may sound like a cliché, but what else can you do? What can you say that will make it better for her? What does she need? You won’t find out...
- Breast Cancer: New Research Confirms Deodorant Use Is Okay During Radiotherapy
Antiperspirant is okay to wear while undergoing radiation treatment. That’s the finding from a recent study by the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.The study also concluded many doctors continue to advise patients against use of antiperspirants during radiotherapy, to...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Peter A Kaufman MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Shagun Saggar M.D.123 Mascoma St Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Mary Dickinson Chamberlin MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Marc Stuart Ernstoff MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756