Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4901 LANG AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM, 87109
Dr. Ronald Kubica is an oncologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Kubica specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Kubica manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1982
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kubica
- The Different Stages of Liver Cancer
Staging liver cancer is a procedure which aims to describe where your cancer is located, where it has spread to, and if it has affected other body parts or organs. Staging liver cancer is very important since it helps in determining the prognosis of your cancer and the most suitable treatment option...
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Dedicates Herself to Helping Others
July 11th, 2014 is a day LeToy Hannah will never forget. She had gone into surgery to remove a non-cancerous cyst on her ovary and came out with a stage 3C ovarian cancer diagnosis. Hannah was shocked; her mother had to make the call to do a complete hysterectomy to remove all visible cancer while...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Screening Cause Harm in Women Without Symptoms?
According to a draft of new guidelines relating to screening, ovarian cancer screening in young women who have no symptoms can cause harm and offers no benefits. According to the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force (USPSTF), the screening is not recommended for many women without symptoms. The...
- Oncoplastic Surgery Success Story at Tufts Medical Center
While there are thousands of difficulties that surround breast cancer, one of the largest for many women is losing their breasts in surgery. While it is a necessary evil due to the cancer, it can be very difficult on confidence and self-image. If they wish to reconstruct their breasts, there are...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Dr. Natalie A Marshall MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Clark E Haskins MD4901 Lang Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Gregg Franklin MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Annette C Fontaine MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Richard O Giudice MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109