Soufian Almahameed M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology593 Eddy St Cardiology, Electrop Providence RI, 02903
Dr. Soufian Almahameed is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Almahameed performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Soufian Almahameed M.D.'s Practice location
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
ROANOKE, VA 24014Get Direction
Soufian Almahameed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Almahameed
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Antony Fu-chin Chu MD593 EDDY ST PROVIDENCE RI 02903
- Ohad Ziv MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905
- Adam Chodosh M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Michael K Hyder MD1076 N Main St Providence RI 02904
- Peem Lorvidhaya MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905
- Scott C Brancato MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903