Dr. Royce Ford Calhoun MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon414 I St Suite A Marysville CA, 95901
Dr. Royce Calhoun is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Marysville, CA. Dr. Calhoun specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Calhoun typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- A novel operative approach to scimitar syndrome.
- Diagnosis and management of subclavian artery stenosis prior to coronary artery bypass grafting in the current era.
- Distance alone does not define the value of the posterior mediastinal route for esophageal reconstruction.
- Synchronous pulmonary renal cell carcinoma metastases and primary non-small cell lung cancer.
- Survival comparison of adenosquamous, squamous cell, and adenocarcinoma of the lung after lobectomy.
Dr. Royce Ford Calhoun MD's Practice location
Marysville, CA 95901Get Direction
EDGEWOOD, KY 41017Get Direction
Dr. Royce Ford Calhoun MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Calhoun
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...