Mr. Eric C Rost MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology255 Timbercreek Ct Reno NV, 89511
Dr. Eric Rost practices Radiation Oncology in Reno, NV. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Rost specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Radiation Oncology; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Radiation Oncology; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Nuclear Medicine; Providence Hosp, Internal Medicine
Mr. Eric C Rost MD's Practice location
Mr. Eric C Rost MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rost
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Mr. Jonathan Tay MD6630 B S Mccarran Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Kathleen R Legarza M.D.6630 S Mccarran Blvd Reno NV 89509
- Mr. Roger D Miercort MD6630 B S Mccarran Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Abhinand Venkata Peddada MD1155 MILL ST RENO NV 89502
- Dr. Daphne Palmer MD1155 Mill St # L11 Reno NV 89502
- Mr. Gary E Campbell MD6630 S Mccarran Blvd Reno NV 89509