Henry L Weiner M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyBuilding B-86 Omega Professional C Newark DE, 19713
Dr. Henry Weiner is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Weiner performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Temple Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Henry L Weiner M.D.'s Practice location
Newark, DE 19713Get Direction
NEWARK, DE 19702Get Direction
Newark, DE 19713Get Direction
Henry L Weiner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weiner
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Stephen Michael Blumberg M.D.701 Foulk Rd Wilmington DE 19803
- Roger Kerzner MD252 Chapman Road Newark DE 19702
- Raymond E Miller M.D.Omega Professional Center Newark DE 19713
- Piamsook Angkeow M.D.252 CHAPMAN ROAD WILMINGTON DE 19702
- Joseph C Pennington M.D.2600 Glasgow Ave Newark DE 19702
- Anand S. Kenia M.D.252 Chapman Road Newark DE 19702