Dr. Ernesto Mirabal is an internist practicing in Central Falls, RI. Dr. Mirabal specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mirabal provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd) 1988
Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo 1988
- Woodhull Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Woodhull Med Mntl Health Center
Dr. Ernesto A Mirabal MD's Practice location
Central Falls, RI 02863Get Direction
Dr. Ernesto A Mirabal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mirabal
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Levis Guzman M.D139 Benefit Street Pawtucket Rhode Island 02861
- Wadid Azer770 North Main Street Providence Rhode Island 2904
- Dr. Steven Edward Ross M.D.23 Pond St Sharon MA 02067
- M. Aurora Balerdi407 East Avenue Pawtucket Rhode Island 02860
- Dr. Laurel Bliss MD317 W. Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Mrs. Olga V Tverskaya M.D.712 Oaklawn Ave Cranston RI 02920