Dr. Thomas James Lokensgard DDS
Dentist | General Practice1010 Murfreesboro Rd Franklin TN, 37064
Thomas Lokensgard, DDS, NMD practices in Franklin at Your Doctors 4 Life as a Cosmetic Dentist . Dr. Lokensgard was invited to join RealSelf in 2011, and has achieved Participating Member status.
Education and Training
U of Minnesota Dentistry DDS 1979
Dr. Thomas James Lokensgard DDS's Practice location
Franklin, TN 37064Get Direction
Franklin, TN 37067Get Direction
Brentwood, TN 37027Get Direction
Dr. Thomas James Lokensgard DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lokensgard
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Grant Douglas Hensley D.D.S.114 Rand Pl Franklin TN 37064
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Torti DDS3046 Columbia Ave Franklin TN 37064
- Dr. Chad Oliver Edwards DDS3046 Columbia Ave Franklin TN 37064
- John Lawton Brannen D.D.S3046 Columbia Ave Franklin TN 37064
- Dr. Graham B. Burcham DDS216 3rd Ave N Franklin TN 37064
- Dr. Amber Bigham Johnson D.D.S.4020 HUGHES XING FRANKLIN TN 37064