Beth Schweizer is a physical therapist practicing in West Des Moines, IA. Beth Schweizer specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Beth Schweizer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Beth Schweizer will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Beth Ann Schweizer P.T.'s Practice location
West Des Moines, IA 50266Get Direction
Ms. Beth Ann Schweizer P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Stephanie Jane Kelsick M.S.P.T.212 W Van Dorn St. , Polk City IA 50226
- Amanda M Uting DPT5700 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Samuel I Huey DPT5700 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Detlef James Maltas DPT6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Kala M Frederiksen PT4861 S 27th St Milwaukee WI 53221
- Mrs. Wendy Sue Bloomhuff DPT5700 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266