He has 3 offices:Chatwworth 10234 Conga Ave Chatsworth, CA 91311 818-341-5150Newbury park 1570-1 Newbury rd Newbury park, CA 91320 8500Wilshire blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90211 310-201-9001
Dr. Yoram Kohanzadeh D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
Unfortunately, sometimes extractions are the best option. Just understand that we need to address the goal of treatment. If you go to a plastic surgery, you will likely undergo surgery. At times, you will need to undergo some things in addition to braces. READ MORE
Most definitely. You should go and see an orthodontist. If you wait too long it will get worse. READ MORE
My daughter’s middle tooth seems to be out of line from the remaining teeth. Can this be corrected with braces?
Usually, it can, but it depends on the case. You should get a consultation with an orthodontist. There are many underlying reasons that this can happen, but braces are likely in your daughter's future. READ MORE
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2009
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, Canadian Association of Orthodontists, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
What do you attribute your success to?
- His focus on patient care, educating patience and listening to their needs.
Hobbies / Sports
- Technology, Cars, Cooking, Hiking
Dr. Yoram Kohanzadeh D.D.S.'s Practice location
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Yoram Kohanzadeh D.D.S. | Orthodontist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Yoram Kohanzadeh D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kohanzadeh
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Yury Geylikman D.M.D.12626 Riverside Dr, Valley Village CA 91607
- Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS1017 N. Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Lili Mirtorabi D.D.S.,M.S13252 Hawthorne Blvd. Hawthorne CA 90250
- Dr. Brian Harold Bergh D.D.S., M.S.1111 N Brand Blvd Glendale CA 91202
- Kang Ting DMD10833 Leconte Ave Chs Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Brian Shinichi Noguchi BRIAN NOGUCHI, DDS4201 Torrance Blvd Torrance CA 90503