Dr. Mark Christopher Gillis MD
Family Practitioner1107 N Prospect Ave Suite 100 Itasca IL, 60143
Dr. Mark Gillis is a family practitioner practicing in Itasca, IL. Dr. Gillis specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gillis possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1986
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Minor Surgery, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure (hypertension) And More
- Neck Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Mark Christopher Gillis MD's Practice location
Itasca, IL 60143Get Direction
ITASCA, IL 60143Get Direction
Dr. Mark Christopher Gillis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gillis
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Dr. Samantha Starrett Robinson M.D.2050 Pfingsten Rd Glenview IL 60026
- Dr. Audisho Khoshaba M.D.241 Professional Building Golf Mill Center Niles Il 60714
- Gajendra Maharjan2003 W Fulton St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D.5645 W. ADDISON STREET CHICAGO IL 60634
- Dr. Josie Leigh Tenore M.D.806 CENTRAL AVE HIGHLAND PARK IL 60035
- Mrs. Elena Edwards MD3295 N ARLINGTON HEIGHTS RD STE 102 ARLINGTON HEIGHTS IL 60004