Dr. Charles C Giger MD
Internist1200 S York Rd 3250 Elmhurst IL, 60126
Dr. Charles Giger is an internist practicing in Elmhurst, IL. Dr. Giger specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Giger provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1981
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Ear Wax
- Adjustment Disorder
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Charles C Giger MD's Practice location
Elmhurst, IL 60126Get Direction
Dr. Charles C Giger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giger
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1550 N NORTHWEST HWY PARK RIDGE IL 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.3048 N Wilton Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068