Dr. Narayan Ronur Lakshman MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology288 5th Ave New York NY, 10017
Dr. Narayan Lakshman practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in New York, NY. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Lakshman treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Narayan Ronur Lakshman MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10017Get Direction
ASTORIA, NY 11105Get Direction
Dr. Narayan Ronur Lakshman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lakshman
- How Necessary is a Biopsy for Celiac Disease?
A biopsy has been considered as one of the gold standards to confirm celiac disease, an autoimmune disease that is caused by gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. A biopsy is an invasive procedure, so some do not want to undergo it. In the past 25 years, more tests have been utilized to...
- Signs You Have An Eating Disorder
Eating disorders are mental disorders that are characterized by a number of unusual eating habits. Anyone can be affected by an eating disorder. Although most cases of eating disorders involve women, men are also susceptible. Eating disorders are described as any eating abnormalities that harm the...
- How Rheumatoid Arthritis Can Lead to Hearing Problems
RA has been affecting hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide for years, and many people have become well familiarized with the effects and symptoms that RA can bring. One lesser known, but just as harmful effect is that RA can lead to hearing problems. Read on to find out how RA causes hearing...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- The Worrying Link Between Sleep Apnea and Dementia
A research study published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respirator and Critical Care Medicine has found obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) might just be an at-risk factor for older adults to develop Alzheimer’s disease. ...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Frank H. Kern270-05 76th Avenue Queens New York 11040
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Joseph Michael Sroka MD435 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Ellen C Jantzen M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Ross Derek Peet MD676 A Ninth Ave New York NY 10036