Dr. Srikrishna Talluri is a urologist practicing in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Talluri specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Dr. Srikrishna M. Talluri, MD, MS, FACS, BSc's Expert Contributions
You could be having varicose veins in the left testicle. You need to see a urologist for an examination and treatment. READ MORE
- Youngstown Hospital; John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County;
- Polyclinic Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
- His late father, Venkata Marayama Talluri, who continuously encouraged his son to become a doctor.
Areas of research
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Small Mountain Climbing, Time with His Grandchildren
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Srikrishna M. Talluri, MD, MS, FACS, BSc's Practice location
Schaumburg, IL 60195Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32828Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Srikrishna M. Talluri, MD, MS, FACS, BSc | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Srikrishna M. Talluri, MD, MS, FACS, BSc's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Talluri
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Dr. Neil R. Friedman M.D.3201 Old Glenview Road Willmette Illinois 60091
- Dr. Joel Z. Cornfield MD950 North York Road Hindsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Timothy J Roth M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher Michael Lodowsky MD22285 N. Pepper Road Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Brett A. Trockman M.D.610 E Roosevelt Rd Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. James H. Griffin M.D.745 Fletcher Dr Elgin IL 60123