Dr. Jennette Boakes is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Boakes specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Boakes tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1986
University of California 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Birth Defects
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; David Grant Usaf Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Utah Med Center 1987
- David Grant Medical Center Program
Dr. Jennette Boakes M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Jennette Boakes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boakes
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Philip J. Orisek M.D.2575 East Bidwell Street Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD2237 Oxford Road Columbus Ohio 43221
- Dr. Robert M. Tamurian MD3124 South 19th Street Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Harold Strauch M.D.2801 K Street Sacramento California 95816
- Dr. Christopher Glenn Finkemeier M.D.1 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Scott Thomas Gherini M.D.87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825