Dr. Gregory N Koontz DDS
Dentist | General Practice1301 Armory Dr Franklin VA, 23851
Dr. Gregory Koontz is a Dentist practicing in Franklin, VA. Dr. Koontz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gregory N Koontz DDS's Practice location
Dr. Gregory N Koontz DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Koontz
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Ryan R Boylan D.D.S.70 E Windsor Blvd Windsor VA 23487
- Dr. Harold Franklin Demsko DDS70 East Windsor Blvd Windsor VA 23487
- Dr. William Norman Thornton DDS1301 Armory Dr Franklin VA 23851
- Kenneth Evan Hardy DDS1622 Holland Rd Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. Angela M Melton D.D.S.931 Armory Dr Franklin VA 23851
- Dr. John'e Jasper epps DDS25 Medical Center Rd Gates NC 27937