Dr. Kyla M Bennett M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery2301 Erwin Road Durham NC, 27710
Dr. Kyla Bennett is a vascular surgeon practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Bennett specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Bennett diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
- Inducible PC12 cell model of Huntington's disease shows toxicity and decreased histone acetylation.
- Failure-to-pursue rescue: explaining excess mortality in elderly emergency general surgical patients with preexisting "do-not-resuscitate" orders.
- Current practice of thoracic outlet decompression surgery in the United States.
Dr. Kyla M Bennett M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53717Get Direction
Dr. Kyla M Bennett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bennett
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Luigi Pascarella M.D.300 Meadowmont Village Circle Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Dr. William Marston MD300 Meadowmont Village Circle Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.3024 Burnett Womack Building Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Mrs. Cynthia K Shortell M.D.40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Byron Clifford Abels M.D.2501 WESTON PKWY CARY NC 27513
- Dr. Peter Ford M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514