Dr. Cody Connor is a dermatologist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Connor specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Connor diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Cody Jerome Connor M.D.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
COLUMBIA, SC 29204Get Direction
Cody Jerome Connor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Rosacea
The redness, swelling, and a seemingly acne breakout on your face can make you feel emotionally down. As a result, your self-confidence and self-esteem will drop, taking a toll on you. This condition could be mentally depressing and a very hard condition to live with. However, you can turn this...
- Cold Sores 101: Everything You Need to Know About Cold Sores
What are cold sores?Cold sores are due to a virus called the herpes simplex virus. This condition is usually passed on through direct contact with an individual who is shedding the virus. The sores can be too small that a person will not be able to know if he/she has the illness. The virus can be...
- How to Treat Excessive Perspiration
Sweat glands cause perspiration whenever there is an increase in temperature, fever, or when you are involved in physical activity. Perspiration is also seen when one is nervous, anxious, or under stress. When none of these factors are present, the signals for the production of sweating are normally...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- Dr. Vincent Louis Angeloni M.D.12327 Stratford Dr Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Timothy Garth Abrahamson M.D.2424 128th St Urbandale IA 50323
- Dr. Brian A Kopitzki DO6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Mirza Baig M.D.3520 Beaver Ave Des Moines IA 50310
- Dr. Eric Allen Harlan MD8131 University Blvd Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Charles W Love MD6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266