Dr. Arezo Zarghouni is a Dentist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Zarghouni specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Houston B.S. in Psychology 1997
University of Texas Dental Branch-Houston D.D.S. 2002
- America’s Top Dentists 2012 America
- General Dentistry
- Composite Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Root Canals
- Dental Implants
- Dentures And Partials
- Family Dentistry
- Adult Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Nitrous Sedation
- Conscious Sedation
- Advanced Technology
- Digital X-rays
- Panoramic Radiograph
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Night Guards
- Lumineer Restorations
- Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
- Lumineers & Veneers
- Fast Braces
- Snap On Dentures
- Snap On Smile
- Snap On Implants To Dentures
- Snap On Over-denture Supported By Implants
- Snap On Over-partials Supported By Implants
- Pedodontics (children Dentistry)
- Invasalign Clear Orthodontics
- Laser Dentistry
- Tooth Bleaching & Whitening
- Tooth Ache
- Tooth And Bone Loss
- Partial & Complete Dentures
- Partial And Denture Repair
- Extraction Of Teeth
- Extraction Of Wisdom Tooth
- Extraction Of Teeth (including Wisdom Teeth)
- Veneer Treatment, Crowns, Lumineers
- Veneers & Bonding
Experience & Accolades
- Doctor of Dental Surgery2013Prestigious Smiles Family DentistryDr. Zarghouni has training in a wide range of dental services and treatments, including sedation dentistry and dental implants, she can care for patients of all ages. With over 17 years of experience under her belt and strives to offer quality dental care
- Lead Doctor of Dental Surgery2008 - 2012Conwood Dental Associates
- Lead Doctor of Dental Surgery2002 - 2007South Texas dental
Dr. Arezo Zarghouni, DDS's Practice location
Houston, TX 77069Get Direction
Houston, TX 77069Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Arezo Zarghouni, DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Arezo Zarghouni, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Get to know Dentist Dr. Arezo Zarghouni, who serves patients in Houston, Texas.
Dental patients throughout Houston, Texas can get all of their oral health needs met under one roof at Prestigious Smiles Family Dentistry. The clinic’s leading dental practitioner, Dr. Zarghouni, is known for helping patients in a gentle and compassionate environment.
Commended for her caring demeanor, Dr. Zarghouni has extensive training in all aspects of dentistry, including sedation dentistry and dental implants. Not only does she offer routine care and treatments, but she also specializes in cosmetic dentistry, like veneers or Lumineers, and cares for patients of all ages.
With nearly two decades of experience under her belt, Dr. Zarghouni developed a passion for dentistry at the early age of 16. She attended the Michael Debakey High School for the Health Professions. She took an introductory course in dentistry during her junior year and realized that it would be her future career path. After she completed her undergraduate studies in psychology at the University of Houston in 1997, she earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston in 2002.
A member of the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, as well as the Greater Houston Dental Society, Dr. Zarghouni regularly takes continuing education courses. She strives to offer quality dental care to families throughout the greater Houston area.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Clifton B. Baldwin DDS5258 LOUETTA RD STE 100 SPRING TX 77379
- Stephen S. Wolters D.D.S.10777 Westheimer Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Mulikat Adetosoye DMD12665 Bissonnet St Houston TX 77099
- Mr. Donald F. Cohen D.D.S.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Brian Le301 Pruitt Road Spring Texas 77380
- Dr. George S. Gayle DDS1776 Yorktown Street Houston Texas 77056