Dr. Domingo Marques is a psychologist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Marques specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Marques evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Marques because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Domingo J. Marques PSY.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00907Get Direction
Dr. Domingo J. Marques PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- Rhina M. Lovo258 Calle Convento San Juan PR 00912
- Dr. Nilsa Luna PHDHacienda San Jose Caguas PR 00727
- Mrs. Mariely Figueroa M.AUrb. La Riviera Ave. San Patricio 1401 San Juan PR 00921
- Jose L Galarza M.D., M.P.H.C14 CALLE DOMENECH GUAYNABO PR 00969
- Dr. Nydia Sostre-ruiz DR.Plaza San Francisco San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Marta Angelis Rivera figueroa PHDCOND. EL CENTRO II AVE. MUNOZ RIVERA 500 SAN JUAN PR 00918