Dr. Vincent James Mariano DMD
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics64 Gothic Street Northampton MA, 01060
Dr. Vincent J. Mariano received his D.M.D. Degree as well as his post-doctoral training in Prosthodontics from Tufts School of Dental Medicine in Boston. Dr. Mariano went on to become a Board Certified ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dmd Dental Surgery 1982
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Dental Onlays
- Denture Repair
- Digital X-ray (cdr)
- Lower Dentures
- Porcelain Veneers
- Restoration Of Dental Implants
- Simple Tooth Extractions
- Teeth Whitening
- Ultrasonic Dental Cleanings
- Upper Dentures
- Professional Member Greater NY Academy of Prosthodontics
- Professional Fellow Member International College of Dentists
- Professional Member American College of Prosthodontics 1984
- Professional Member American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Professional Member American Academy of Osseointegration
Dr. Vincent James Mariano DMD's Practice location
East Longmeadow, MA 01028Get Direction
Northampton, MA 01060Get Direction
Dr. Vincent James Mariano DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mariano
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Eating Chocolate May Help to Lose Weight
According to a new study published in the journal Archives of Internal Medicine, people who eat more chocolate have lower body weight than those who eat chocolates less frequently. Thus, according to this study conducted on 1,000 adults, people who want to lose weight need not avoid chocolates in...
- Study Confirms Molecular Link Between PTSD and Alzheimer's
An increasing amount of evidence suggests a link between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during early childhood and a higher probability of developing Alzheimer’s in old age. For the longest time, this theory remained just that--a theory. However, a more recent study may have discovered a...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...