Dr. Elizabeth Matsui is a pediatrician practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Matsui is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Matsui diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Matsui can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Cockroach allergen exposure and sensitization in suburban middle-class children with asthma.
- Peanut allergy.
- Mouse allergen exposure and mouse skin test sensitivity in suburban, middle-class children with asthma.
- The relationship of allergen-specific IgE levels and oral food challenge outcome.
- Airborne mouse allergen in the homes of inner-city children with asthma.
- The natural history of tree nut allergy.
- Diagnosis and management of food-induced anaphylaxis: a national survey of pediatricians.
- Room-specific characteristics of suburban homes as predictors of indoor allergen concentrations.
- Recombinant major urinary proteins of the mouse in specific IgE and IgG testing.
- The natural history of IgE-mediated cow's milk allergy.
- A comparison of skin prick tests, intradermal skin tests, and specific IgE in the diagnosis of mouse allergy.
- Environmental issues in managing asthma.
- Higher serum folate levels are associated with a lower risk of atopy and wheeze.
- The natural history of wheat allergy.
- Role of mouse allergens in allergic disease.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis), Anaphylaxis, Asthma And More
- Member American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology
- Member American College of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- University of California, San Francisco 1996
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science / Pediatric Allergy & Immunology 2003
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System 1998
Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78723Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matsui
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.3510 Brenbrook Dr Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Barnett Mennen M.D.9396 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Marta Markman MD8109 Ritchie Highway Pasadena Maryland 21122