Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.
Pediatrician1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Elizabeth Matsui is a pediatrician practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Matsui is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Matsui diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Matsui can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cockroach allergen exposure and sensitization in suburban middle-class children with asthma.
- Peanut allergy.
- Mouse allergen exposure and mouse skin test sensitivity in suburban, middle-class children with asthma.
- The relationship of allergen-specific IgE levels and oral food challenge outcome.
- Airborne mouse allergen in the homes of inner-city children with asthma.
- The natural history of tree nut allergy.
- Diagnosis and management of food-induced anaphylaxis: a national survey of pediatricians.
- Room-specific characteristics of suburban homes as predictors of indoor allergen concentrations.
- Recombinant major urinary proteins of the mouse in specific IgE and IgG testing.
- The natural history of IgE-mediated cow's milk allergy.
- A comparison of skin prick tests, intradermal skin tests, and specific IgE in the diagnosis of mouse allergy.
- Environmental issues in managing asthma.
- Higher serum folate levels are associated with a lower risk of atopy and wheeze.
- The natural history of wheat allergy.
- Role of mouse allergens in allergic disease.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis), Anaphylaxis, Asthma And More
- Member American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology
- Member American College of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science / Pediatric Allergy & Immunology 2003
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System 1998
Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78723Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matsui
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Frances Josephine Northington M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Robin Andria Punsalan M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Joel I Brenner M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Kari Alayne Gillenwater MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Douglas B Mogul MD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287