Dr. Eric E Johnson MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology8060 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Eric Johnson is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Johnson performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Nc Bapt Hospital Bowman Gray Sc
- Duke University Hospital Program
Dr. Eric E Johnson MD's Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Eric E Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. James Porterfield M.D.1211 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Tibor Sandor Szabo MD4901 Raleigh Common Dr Memphis TN 38128
- Dr. Yehoshua C Levine MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Alex Vidal M.D.2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554
- Dr. Mark A Coppess MD8060 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Jeffrey E Kerlan M.D.6025 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120