Harlan L Vingan MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology5544 Greenwich Rd Suite 200 Virginia Beach VA, 23462
Dr. Harlan Vingan is an interventional radiologist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Vingan specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1983
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1983
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1983
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cholecystectomy: radiologist to the rescue?
- Abdominal aortic injury associated with transverse lumbar spine fracture--imaging findings.
- "Cloggology" (unclogging pipes) revisited: radiologist to the rescue?
- Percutaneous gastrostomy: a radiological alternative?
- Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography versus ERCP: the "superbowl" of pancreaticobiliary imaging.
- Transjugular liver biopsy through a TIPS Wallstent.
Harlan L Vingan MD's Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23462Get Direction
Harlan L Vingan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vingan
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Famous 'Alien' Scene Was Inspired by Crohn's
Inflammatory bowel disease is not a well-represented condition in film and movie industry. However, one of the most horrifying scenes known to the science fiction film community is a scene from the movie Alien. It's called the "chestburster" scene, during which an alien punches itself out of John...
- Gabriel Mark Werder MD5544 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Fayyaz Barodawala M.D.5544 Greenwich Road Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Sanjay Patel M.D.736 Battlefield Blvd N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Ashishkumar Amritlal Vachhani MD110 Kingsley Ln Norfolk VA 23505
- Dmitri Samoilov M.D.5544 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Michael Ho MD5544 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462