Dr. Carl Giombetti is a pediatrician practicing in Haverford, PA. Dr. Giombetti is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Giombetti diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Giombetti can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1969
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Strep Throat
- Member American Osteopathic Association, Life
- Member American Academy of PediatricsAmerican Osteopathic AssociationPennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Asso
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pediatrics Albany Med Ctr Hosp, General Practice
- Albany Memorial Hospital 1970
- Albany Medical Center
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Carl Giombetti MD's Practice location
Haverford, PA 19041Get Direction
Dr. Carl Giombetti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giombetti
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD1301 Powell St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1991 SPROUL RD BROOMALL PA 19008
- Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD1949 ROUTE 70 E CHERRY HILL NJ 08003