Dr. Carl Giombetti MD
Pediatrician600 Haverford Rd Suite 100 Haverford PA, 19041
Dr. Carl Giombetti is a pediatrician practicing in Haverford, PA. Dr. Giombetti is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Giombetti diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Giombetti can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1969
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Strep Throat
- Member American Osteopathic Association, Life
- Member American Academy of PediatricsAmerican Osteopathic AssociationPennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Asso
Dr. Carl Giombetti MD's Practice location
Haverford, PA 19041Get Direction
Dr. Carl Giombetti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giombetti
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Katie Hoeveler MD1062 E. LANCASTER AVENUE BRYN MAWR PA 19010
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Vedat Obuz MD292 Melrose Ave Merion Station PA 19066
- Dr. Atu Agawu M.D. M.P.H3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096