Dr. Martin Ascherl is a hematologist oncologist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Ascherl specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Internal Medicine Tx Tech U Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine R E Thomason Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Martin Vincent Ascherl M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79930Get Direction
Dr. Martin Vincent Ascherl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh M.D.4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Dr. Sumit Gaur MD4801 ALBERTA AVE EL PASO TX 79905
- Dr. Juan Herrada M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Ines Joan Sanchez-rivera M.D.1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Ambrose Aboud MD1900 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Arlene Joyce Zaloznik MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920