Dr. Sai Mula practices Neuropathology in Kyle, TX. Dr. Mula studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Sai Kavitha Mula MD's Practice location
Kyle, TX 78640Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Sai Kavitha Mula MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mula
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- The Link Between Concussions and Multiple Sclerosis
In today’s world, we are told that ‘if an individual has experienced a severe jolt or blow to the head, which has left them dazed, confused, or wobbly - they have concussion”. (Medical News Today: MNT)According to Christian Nordqvist, a writer for MNT, a concussion causes a temporary loss of...
- As Multiple Sclerosis Urgency Increases, Prices Are Projected to Rise
Access to affordable health care has been a fundamental question for all developed nations, and remains particularly relevant to the United States today. It is crucial that patients with chronic or life-threatening illnesses have continuous access to quality health care, and that the cost of that...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in people who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition where the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs. And these points feel pain...
- Dr. Ekokobe Fonkem D.O2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Fares A. Kokash M.D.2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. James T. Wilkinson M.D.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Batool Fuad Kirmani MD2401 South 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Rasmussen-winkler M.D.2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Elmyra V. Encarnacion MD2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508