Dr. David L Nomeland M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)215 Pesetas Lane Santa Barbara CA, 93110
Dr. David Nomeland is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Nomeland specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Nomeland can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Nomeland can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1981
Dr. David L Nomeland M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93110Get Direction
Dr. David L Nomeland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nomeland
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Fibroids: How Can a Hysterectomy Help Me?
Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that entails removal of the uterus or womb. Most women choose hysterectomy to completely resolve their fibroid-related symptoms. This treatment stops menstrual bleeding, relieves pelvic pressure, suppresses the frequency of urination, and prevents the growth of...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- Dr. Pedram Rashti M.D.314 W. Junipero Street Santa Barbara Ca 93105
- Dr. Duncan John Turner MD737 GARDEN ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93101
- Dr. Kathleen Anna Griffin M.D.33 W Mission St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Dr. Heather I Terbell M.D.317 W PUEBLO ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- Dr. Carin L Craig MD215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Mary C. Ciotti M.D.345 CAMINO DEL REMEDIO SANTA BARBARA CA 93110