Dr. Deborah Cappell MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1120 Park Ave New York NY, 10128
Dr. Deborah Cappell practices Sleep Medicine in New York, NY. Dr. Cappell studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Deborah Cappell MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
BRONXVILLE, NY 10708Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Cappell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cappell
- What's so Wrong with Snoring? Why it's Important to Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep is one of the crucial things you'll need to consider when it comes to regulating your health and staying energized. But, there may be some problems you face in the long run, may it be difficulty in sleeping or other types of disorders that can disturb your sleep. What about snoring? While...
- Using Video to Stress Severity of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea can be managed with the help of a CPAP, short for continuous positive airway pressure therapy. But, according to the National Jewish Health organization, over 20 million people in America were diagnosed with this condition, and yet roughly half of that population doesn’t utilize the...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of a Stroke?
Stroke is one of the leading causes of long-term disability and death globally. Many conditions have long been known to increase the risk of stroke, like a high level of blood cholesterol, diabetes, high-blood pressure, smoking, and atrial fibrillation. However, now snoring, or rather sleep apnea,...
- Dr. Jordan C. Stern M.D.65 Broadway New York New York 10006
- Mr. Daniel Barone M.D.425 E 61st St New York New York 10065
- Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz M. D.,PHD18 East 48th St New York NY 10017
- Dr. Gerald D. Suh M.D.984 N Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Adey Tsegaye M.D.4422 3rd Ave Bronx NY 10457
- Dr. Amanullah A Vazir MD999 Mcbride Ave Little Falls NJ 07424