Dr. Christopher L. Peters MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon590 Wakara Way Salt Lake City UT, 84108
Dr. Christopher Peters is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Peters specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Peters tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1988
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Acetabular revision with a modular anti-protrusio acetabular component.
- Reconstruction of the medial femoral condyle and medial collateral ligament in total knee arthroplasty using tendoachilles allograft with a calcaneal bone block.
- Subject-specific finite element model of the pelvis: development, validation and sensitivity studies.
- Early aseptic loosening of a total knee arthroplasty due to Gore-Tex particle-induced osteolysis.
- The effect of a new multimodal perioperative anesthetic regimen on postoperative pain, side effects, rehabilitation, and length of hospital stay after total joint arthroplasty.
- Soft-tissue balancing in primary total knee arthroplasty.
- The etiology and treatment of hip pain in the young adult.
- Cartilage thickness: factors influencing multidetector CT measurements in a phantom study.
- Validation of finite element predictions of cartilage contact pressure in the human hip joint.
- A safe, effective, and easy to use warfarin initiation dosing nomogram for post-joint arthroplasty patients.
- Reduced blood loss after total knee arthroplasty with local injection of bupivacaine and epinephrine.
- Staged surgical dislocation and redirectional periacetabular osteotomy: a report of five cases.
- Open treatment of femoroacetabular impingement is associated with clinical improvement and low complication rate at short-term followup.
- Gene-based warfarin dosing compared with standard of care practices in an orthopedic surgery population: a prospective, parallel cohort study.
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, General Surgery
- L a Co Usc Med Center
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 1989
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center - Chicago, IL in Joint Replacement/Reconstuction 1993
Dr. Christopher L. Peters MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. Christopher L. Peters MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peters
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Dr. Charles L. Beck M.D.3584 West 9000 South West Jordan Utah 84088
- Dr. Bruce G. Evans M.D.1160 East 3900 South Salt Lake City Utah 84124
- Dr. Les Harris M.D1600 Snow Creek Dr Park City Utah 84060
- Dr. Peter J Novak MD1160 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Candice Braerman Teunis M.D.30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Steven Ross Mobley MD5292 S COLLEGE DR MURRAY UT 84123