Dr. Ryan L Redman MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN, 37916
Dr. Ryan Redman is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Redman specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1999
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ryan L Redman MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Ryan L Redman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Redman
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- How Can I Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are pink or purple streaks that appear on the skin, especially in the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and back. This is very common in pregnant women, but may also be seen in people who gain weight, or a sudden growth during puberty. The color of the marks may gradually fade to white or...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. David Enrique Mendez M.D.212 Phoenix Ct Seymour TN 37865
- Dr. Ameeta Lall M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Frances W. Craig M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Joseph Noble Peeden M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Dawn M. Huff M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Ellen Sofia Pappano M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916