Dr. Robert J Korenberg M.D.
Dermatologist1821 South Ave W Suite 402 Missoula MT, 59801
Dr. Robert Korenberg is a dermatologist practicing in Missoula, MT. Dr. Korenberg specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Korenberg diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Dermatology; Usphs Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert J Korenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Missoula, MT 59801Get Direction
Dr. Robert J Korenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Korenberg
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
It is treatable and definitely curable. It is a condition that primarily affects men, but it can occur in women as well. It is an uncomfortable and deeply irritating itch in your groin that refuses to go away. Caused by a fungus, it leaves a painful wavy rash in its wake. These are the signs and...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- What is a Carbuncle?
Carbuncle refers to a cluster of boils under the skin caused by the infection of hair follicles. The infected hair follicles form a small group of painful, reddish bumps on the skin which later get filled with pus. Carbuncles often form in hairy areas like the back and may also form in areas like...
- 5 Tips on Living with Rosacea
The redness, swelling, and a seemingly acne breakout on your face can make you feel emotionally down. As a result, your self-confidence and self-esteem will drop, taking a toll on you. This condition could be mentally depressing and a very hard condition to live with. However, you can turn this...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Dr. Kristen J Townley MD500 West Broadway Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Mark Lindsey Stewart M.D.2835 Fort Missoula Rd Missoula MT 59804
- Mr. Lance Randall Hinther MD2825 Fort Missoula Road Missoula MT 59804
- Andrew R. Tegeder MD500 W Broadway St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Shannon Kaye Foster M.D.500 W Broadway St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Charlotte L Kutsch MD2835 FORT MISSOULA RD MISSOULA MT 59804