Dr. Rene J Britt PH.D
Psychologist861 N Dean Rd Suite D Auburn AL, 36830
Dr. Rene Britt is a psychologist practicing in Auburn, AL. Dr. Britt specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Britt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Britt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rene J Britt PH.D's Practice location
Auburn, AL 36830Get Direction
Auburn, AL 36830Get Direction
AUBURN, AL 36830Get Direction
Dr. Rene J Britt PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Britt
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Bill Ferguson PH.D.861 N DEAN RD STE D AUBURN AL 36830
- Dr. Wendy Rebert PH.D.1109 Spring Dr Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Emily Kendall Beck PH.D.203 Spidle Hl Auburn University AL 36849
- Dr. Charles T Rubio PH.D.2101 Executive Park Dr Opelika AL 36801
- Mrs. Jennifer Bridges Daniels PH.D.861 N DEAN RD STE D AUBURN AL 36830
- Dr. Beatrice Charmaine Mosier PH.D.1983 Stephanie Ct Auburn AL 36830