James Mark Brumit MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound2300 N Edward St Decatur IL, 62526
Dr. James Brumit is a radiologist practicing in Decatur, IL. Dr. Brumit specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1997
East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine 1997
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; Univ Of So Al Hosps, Diagnostic Radiology; E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Hospital Program
James Mark Brumit MD's Practice location
Decatur, IL 62526Get Direction
James Mark Brumit MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brumit
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Soman Nair MD1800 E Lake Shore Dr Decatur IL 62521
- Allen Eugene Forry MD2300 N Edward St Decatur IL 62526
- Jeffrey Marc Boorstein MD2300 N Edward St Decatur IL 62526
- Howard E Wiarda MD2300 N Edward St Decatur IL 62526
- Robert James Dodenhoff MD2300 N Edward St Decatur IL 62526
- Mark A Muscato MD2300 N Edward St Decatur IL 62526