Dr. Maria Weller is a pediatrician practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Weller is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Weller diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Weller can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1990
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Spectrum Hlth-Butterworth Camp, Pediatrics; Spectrum Hlth-Butterworth Camp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Helen DeVos Children's Hospital
Dr. Maria L Weller MD's Practice location
Dr. Maria L Weller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weller
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Melissa Ann Kunkel M.D.2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. William Kenneth Hutchison MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Tracie Tuggle Newman M.D.2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Stephen J Tinguely MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Sunita A Kantak MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Christopher H Tiongson MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103