Dr. Christopher R Lundquist MD
Family Practitioner2874 E Imperial Hwy Brea CA, 92821
Dr. Christopher Lundquist, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in family medicine and currently sees patients in Brea, California. Dr. Lundquist is a graduate of University ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1980
Experience & Accolades
- Member1 YEAR
Dr. Christopher R Lundquist MD's Practice location
Brea, CA 92821Get Direction
Dr. Christopher R Lundquist MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lundquist
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.5475 Walnut Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.500 S Kraemer Blvd. Brea CA 92821
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Sameer Ohri MD.818 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO4939 Citron Ct Chino Hills California 91709
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.800 N Main St Santa Ana CA 92701