Dr. Fares A. Kokash M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology328 W Main Lewisville TX, 75057
Dr. Fares Kokash practices Neuropathology in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Kokash studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1988
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1988
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Tx Tech U Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics; Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Child Neurology
- Tx Tech University
Dr. Fares A. Kokash M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
El Paso, TX 79905Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Fares A. Kokash M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kokash
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Behavioral Approach Can Help Eliminate Cognitive Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis, Study Shows
There has been research regarding reducing cognitive fatigue in people with MS via a non-drug approach (Dobryakova, PhD, Angela Spirou, MS, Nancy Chiaravalloti, PhD, et al). This new research shows that activating the brain's reward system may help relieve cognitive fatigue associated with MS.Dr....
- Managing Muscular Dystrophy
If you're someone who has muscular dystrophy or knows someone who does, then you'll need to make sure that you know how to care for yourself to stay as comfortable as you possibly can. Unfortunately, while this condition has no cure yet, there are treatments and remedies you can do to reduce...
- Dr. Ekokobe Fonkem D.O328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. James T. Wilkinson M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran MD475 Elm St Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Jeffrey Jasper Tramonte M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Joseph Steven Casaly M.D.118 Lynn Ave Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. George B Creel MD328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057