Dr. Mumtaz Suleman MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry400 Medical Center Blvd Suite 108 Webster TX, 77598
Dr. Mumtaz Suleman practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Webster, TX. Dr. Suleman evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Suleman seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Liaquat Med Coll, Univ of Sind, Jamshoro, Pakistan 1986
Liaquat Medical Collage
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
- St Luke's Med Center
- Mount Sinai
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn
Dr. Mumtaz Suleman MD's Practice location
Webster, TX 77598Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Mumtaz Suleman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suleman
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Peter Danh Ly M.D.17625 El Camino Real Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Wafaa Y Farag MD7707 Fannin St Houston TX 77054
- Mrs. Hemalatha Mukhara MD1150 Devereux Dr League City TX 77573
- Mark Bradley Morman Other8511 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Houston TX 77075
- Dr. Alejandra Ruth Suzuki M.D.2800 S Macgregor Way Houston TX 77021
- Dr. Cynthia W. Santos M.D.2800 S Macgregor Way Houston TX 77021